Dear NAPA Family,
Accept my greetings and warm a welcome to all. I would like to thank NAPA Advisory Council, Executive Council, Board of Directors, Regional VPs, Committee Chairs, Various Members, and all other designated office bearers both past and present for giving me this opportunity to serve. Indeed, it is a tall order to meet high standards set by past presidents. It is my honor to be a part of the leadership team that continues to strive to support our community in North America region and back in India.
We have made great progress, particularly in bringing our families together by organizing conventions for past 8 years and forming new NAPA chapters across this region. Looking forward hosting 9th Annual Convention this year in Seattle, WA. As each year this will be around mid-August 2022. Please plan to attend this event and get connected with your extended families from across North America.
Projects we supported so far:
- Streamlining operations across chapters
- Hostels for Students from towns and villages
- Financial Support to merit students
- Immigration Services
- Encouraging IAS aspirants
- Matrimony Services
- NAPA Membership services
- 40 Oxygen Cylinders donated to needy people
- ASU machine
- Pandemic distress support to 4000 families by delivering groceries
Inspite of limited mobility and threat of covid pandemic looming large, Team NAPA successfully completed Vanabhojanalu at various chapters and Dallas annual event.
We are slowly returning to pre-pandemic times and we need your active support and participation to successfully deliver some of the additional goals:
- Launching new NAPA chapters N.A Region
- Integrate NAPA with the International Padmashali Community
- Increase the NAPA membership
- Matrimony Services including personal meet and greet programs
- Youth Programs and Youth activities
- Organizing Webinars
- College Admissions and Career Guidance
I invite all NAPA members to connect with respective local chapters. Each member at minimum will introduce two new members from across N.A to NAPA. We are planning to launch a minimum of 4 to 6 chapters this year and we need your help in achieving it. For some reason if you are not part of any of established chapters and would like to form one in your area, please reach out to us for further assistance and guidance for chapter formation.
Please share your ideas, thoughts, suggestions, we will surely work on them. We are growing and need active member volunteers at all levels, reach out to me or any of the local NAPA representatives – President@napausa.org
Pray for well-being of everyone, stay safe and healthy. Wishing You All Blessed Rest of 2021!